Sider

19.10.2008

dagens bilde MOD


Photo: Elle UK
Dagens bilde er av Erin Wasson. Hun er godbuss med godeste Alexander Wang. Og han inspireres av det han kaller MOD. Models Off Duty. Og det er mye inspirasjon å hente fra Erin Wasson.
-----------------------------------------------
Todays pic, showing the lovely and edgy Erin Wasson. Her bestfriend is one of my favourite designers, Alexander wang. He loves the MOD style, as he calls it. Models Off Duty. I can see where he gets his inspiration.

5 kommentarer :

molly sa...

oh my god! i LOVE the sharon tate picture in your sidebar!!

Vertiginoso sa...

And the "BOMBshellesque" Miss Wasson is REALLY a scorching "trendy short-shorts Goddess" !!!!

A Bientôt, Antoine

Ladybird sa...

Molly: I know, it is amazing! I really love it!

Stilettostetico: She rocks every look, an this one indeed!

Anonym sa...

Hun har stil den dama der ja.

Ladybird sa...

Camilla: Hun er jo bare rå!